Friday, March 12, 2010

My Life Mission

Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 by Dr. Goh Kee Soon

In my 23 years of practice I came across serious cases, where I know something bad was going to happen, but it takes time to prove.  People come back to see me many years later when they were proven diseased, and most were terminally ill; or where healthy people suddenly passed away.
It's a big responsibility not to scare the client or feed their minds with false anticipation of possible pending disease. This can create new problems.
With this knowledge, I want to reach out to as many people as possible, and to serve the community where health is concerned.
A lot of people out there still don't know what is iridology. I wish more people will help to spread the word around.

No Response to "My Life Mission"

Leave A Reply

NST Article on March 13, 2010