Friday, March 12, 2010

How did you discover Iridology?

Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 by Dr. Goh Kee Soon

My degree as a bio-chemist during my younger days helped me discover more about other sciences. In May 1985, I learnt Iridology under Dr. Bernard Jensen from United States, who popularised this science, and caused the word to spread.
From there on, iridology has became a proven art.
Due to its popularity, streams of people came for consultation, and I was asked to give consultation as well as to teach and share this popular knowledge since 1987.
I thank Dr. Jensen for allowing me to further promote this knowledge through Physiology and Herbal Medicine.
Iridology is just a tool - I have to find something to work with, and that's herbal medicine. I took up a course through Oriental Medical Institute of Hawaii through my mentor Dr. David Zhu and now I have a network of clients all over Malaysia.
Through Health Tourism, I have clients from the Middle East and some parts of the world. I've been giving numerous talks on health, herbal medicine, iridology and "chi kung".
Over the years of experience, receiving feedback from clients, participating in seminars/conventions worldwide and the willingness to learn and to do research, has further motivated me to pursue this science.

No Response to "How did you discover Iridology?"

Leave A Reply

NST Article on March 13, 2010